Jan 2, 2011

Day 2

Two things stand out to me about Day Two. The first is really strange. I feel extremely full while eating my vegetables, but it wears off quickly. The second thing I've noticed is a result of the first. The Daniel fast is beginning to feel like the half fast it is and not a diet because I am usually slightly hungry. I was especially hungry at work today as I worked this particularly physical job. It was not a painful, wrenching hunger, but I still heard my stomach grumble this morning. As I waited for lunch-hour, time passed by as sluggishly as I felt. On the positive side, a sweet sense of satisfaction came over me when I sat down to eat, knowing I had resisted till then. It's a pleasant thing to battle King Stomach and win. But tomorrow, the real test begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment